Thursday, April 20, 2017

Entegra's Coach Academy '17 Rally - Day 2

After breakfast, our day started with a 90 minute '1-on-1 tech coach' session. Mike O'Connell, a knowledgeable Entegra Technician, met us at our coach and covered everything from front to back, inside and out.  He answered all of our questions.  We have owned our coach for over a year - we have taken it on many trips, even to Alaska. You would think we knew everything about it, but we didn't. In that hour and a half we learned so much, Mike was so helpful!

We picked-up our boxed lunches, which were pretty good, and ate before we boarded the bus to the Entega Factory Tour. Brittany was our guide on the informative journey through the factory; it is amazing to see the craftsmen work on the coaches from start to finish. At the end of the tour, we got to walk though the new 2018's Entegras that are ready for delivery.

Tonight, the dinner was a buffet of chicken, salmon and beef with all the accouterments. The dinner party theme was music from 'the 80's'.

     Music was a major part of my life in the 80's. I was a sophomore in high school in 1980 and I was going to concerts every month. In my senior year, I worked at a record store in the mall.  Do you remember record stores?  Before the 80's were over, I was living in England, enjoying concerts in London every chance I got, I was even at the Live Aide concert. 
So I loved a night of 80's music and the band did a very good job covering the songs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment